Mango Weis-style Bars
A Thermo-friendly recipe that’s perfect for summer. Inspired by the classic Weis Bar. Try this guilt-free recipe for a delicious frozen snack or dessert.
500g frozen mango pieces
120g coconut yoghurt
1/4 C coconut butter
1/4 C coconut chips
- Place mango pieces in the Thermomix mixing bowl and crush for 15 seconds on speed 8.
- Add yoghurt and blend for 40 seconds on speed 5. Use the spatula to assist.
- Pour mixture into a square tin and place in the freezer to set overnight.
- Remove tin from freezer and cut into evenly portioned bars.
- Divide the frozen bars in half. One half will be topped with coconut and the other half passionfruit.
- For the coconut bars: Heat coconut butter on the stove or in microwave until melted. Dip the top of the bars in the butter then sprinkle with coconut chips.
- For the passionfruit bars: Cut passionfruit in half and remove pulp. Spoon a small amount of pulp over the top of the remaining bars.
- Place bars in a sealed container and return to the freezer until ready to serve.