Mid-Week Sausage Bake
Looking for a low fuss, quick and easy weeknight meal using just one pan? My Mid-week Sausage Bake is a versatile option that will quickly become a family favourite.
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 good quality sausages
- 2 spanish onions, peeled & quartered
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 C olives (I used mixed olives)
- 3-4 sprigs basil, leaves only
- Preheat oven to 180*C
- Place sausages, onions, tomatoes, olives and basil in a pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (depending on the thickness of the sausages).
- Serve with potatoes (roasted or mashed).