- 90g butter, softened
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C descicated coconut
- 1/4 C LSA
- 3/4 C wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 C white self-raising flour
- 100g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180*C and line a large baking tray.
- Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Add egg and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add coconut, LSA and flour to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Roll mixture into small uniform balls.
- Place on prepared tray, evenly spaced with enough room to spread.
- Press each ball with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow biscuits to cool on the tray.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl over a double boiler or in the microwave, until smooth and glossy.
- Dip one side of the biscuit in the melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip away before setting on baking paper.
Tags: baking, biscuits, choc wheaties, LSA