The easiest risotto you’ll ever make! Add whatever combination of meat, vegetables, herbs or spices that works for you and your family. This is an Artichoke, Thyme and Feta combo. Fennel & Parmesan, Pumpkin & Feta, or Chicken & Mushroom varieties work really well with this Baked Risotto recipe.
1 brown onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 C arborio rice
1/4 C white wine
1 C vegetable stock
vegetables and/or herbs and spices of your choice. I used artichokes and dried marjoram then finished with feta and lemon zest.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Heat butter in a large pan over medium heat, stirring until butter melts.
- Add onion and garlic, cooking until translucent.
- Add rice and stir until grains are well coated and butter has absorbed.
- Add wine, continuing to stir until absorbed.
- At this point add vegetables and herbs or spices of your choice.
- Add stock. Stir to combine then cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.