Cheesy Chicken & Corn Frittata
One of my ‘go-to’ recipes for a hungry toddler. Freeze individual portions of this frittata and reheat as you need it for a quick lunch or dinner option. This delicious recipe also doubles as a family favourite, paired with a fresh salad.
1 large chicken breast, cooked and chopped
420g tinned corn kernels
100g grated tasty or cheddar cheese
100g rice flour
1/4 C sour cream or creme fraiche
1/2 bunch chives, chopped
80g olive oil
- Preheat oven to 170*C and grease a lamington/slice tin.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour frittata mixture into prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden and set in the centre.
- Allow to cool in the tin before removing and cutting into pieces.
Keep refrigerated for 2-3 days or freeze in an air tight container for up to 3 months.